IDDBA Digital Seminar Series
We partnered with the International Dairy, Deli, Bakery Association (IDDBA) to host a five-part digital seminar series. The series focuses on the use of technology to set the foundation for future success, increase sales, reduce shrink, and deliver the freshest experience possible to your customers. Access the webinars on-demand below, or register for the upcoming webinars live.
IDDBA Digital Seminar Series: Driving Success in Fresh Food Retail Operations Through Technology
Senior Vice President of Product, Joe Smirlies shares an overview of the series and to explore how you can leverage technology to optimize your store processes.
- How technology solutions can help you realize savings and incremental growth
- How technology solutions can help you meet ESG targets
- Why analytics are integral for success amidst changing consumer behaviors
IDDBA Digital Seminar Series: Merchandising & Replenishment
In this 30 minute on-demand webinar Senior Product Manager, Andrew Isherwoood explores how retailers use technology solutions to react to consumer trends and drive strategic focus in deli, dairy, and bakery departments across the globe.
- The importance of having the right data at the right time
- How to empower and mobilize your workforce with the right tools
- How technology can optimize your merchandising and replenishment operations
IDDBA Digital Seminar Series: Compliance and Sustainability
Senior Product Manager, Quang Kwok, explores how technology can help retailers meet compliancy standards and ESG targets as sustainability practices become an increasingly important differentiator between brands for customers.
- The importance of traceability and compliance in a new era of smarter food safety.
- Best practices for label printing, lot codes, and GS1 codes.
- How technology can help reduce shrink and make better decisions in replenishment.
IDDBA Digital Seminar Series: Analytics in Fresh Food Retail
Senior Product Manager, Muntazir Mehdi, explores how grocers use analytics to spot rapidly changing shopper trends in dairy, deli, and bakery departments, drive strategic focus, and enable change management at scale.
- How to turn data and analytics into actionable insights
- How to leverage data-driven decision-making to beat your competition
- How to learn from the past and predict the future